“Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.” – Tony Robbins
Have you ever felt overwhelmed, and NOT taken any action because of fear?
Many of us have.
Most of the time, we don’t take any action when we fear something.
It’s because we’re uncertain. What about?
- Our next paycheck
- Housing expenses
- The future of our children and…
- Our own retirement
It’s a fear that paralyzes us to do absolutely nothing.
So what’s the cure?
For you to move from fear to financial freedom, you just need 2 things.
The Right Knowledge and Action
For instance, what if you had the right knowledge to profit from the stock market – even when it rises or crashes? What if you had access to the proven methods and mindset of how the ultra-rich got wealthy from the stock market?
That’s where Tony Robbins’ has got you covered.
Drawing from the experiences he learned from his hand-selected financial masters, here are…
The 7 facts that will move you from fear to financial freedom – even if there is a stock market correction or crash.
- Market corrections in the past have occurred about once a year since 1900. Historically, the average correction has lasted only 54 days. That simply means that it will be over pretty quickly. It’s not that scary now, isn’t it?
- Less than 20% of all corrections turn into a bear market – if you sell away your stocks for cash too soon during a correction, you may well be doing so right before the market recovers.
- Nobody can predict consistently whether the market will rise or fall.
- The stock market rises over time even though there are many short-term setbacks. The US market ended up with a positive return in 27 of the last 36 years. Your chances of success are much greater than you think.
- Historically, bear markets have occurred every 3-5 years. They don’t last forever though. On average, they last for only about a year.
- Bear markets become bull markets and pessimism becomes optimism – when the mood in the market is overwhelmingly negative, super-investors such as Warren Buffett tend to view it as a positive sign of better times ahead.
- The greatest danger is being OUT of the market – If you stay in the market long enough, compounding will work its magic, and you end up with a healthy return— even if your timing was hopelessly unlucky.
And these golden nuggets are just the tip of the iceberg. If you’re ready for more, why not check out the Wealth Mastery course, where the latest tools and strategies are taught!