Get inspired with our favourite quotes from investor and author Kim Kiyosaki!
Kim Kiyosaki is a woman who knows what she wants, and does NOT like being told what to do. The successful investor and author of ‘Rich Woman’ built her real estate business from a small property up to a multi-million dollar portfolio—and she has a knack for words!
Here are our 10 favourite Kim Kiyosaki quotes:
1. Women have been taught to be financially dependent on others; it’s time to depend on yourself.
2. In order to win, sometimes you have to do things that are uncomfortable, difficult, and even scary.
3. Stop wasting your time and effort on being something you’re not.
4. Money can make a difference. Money shouldn’t make you different.
5. When I no longer needed money, I realised that money has no value. It’s the freedom it gives that’s valuable.
6. Taking care of “you” doesn’t mean to award yourself with a new pair of shoes or spending beyond measure on a trip to Tahiti. It actually means to take care of your financial future.
7. There are no limits, no ceilings—glass or otherwise—for women in the world of investing.
8. No matter how courage reveals itself. there is always one thing that every act of courage has in common—fear. It wouldn’t be courage unless you were scared.
9. Today, investing is no longer just a good idea for women. It is a must-have.
10. Ultimately money buys you one of two things: it buys you slavery or it buys your freedom.
Like this post? Use the social links below to share!