Our favourite quotes from the man who inspired so many, Jim Rohn!
Jim Rohn was the man who inspired personal development greats like Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul).
He wrote 3 books, and authored 15 other audio and visual media, and helped millions of people master self-discipline and take control of their lives.
“What Jim Rohn did was put me back in control of my life.” -Tony Robbins
Rohn passed away in 2009, but his legacy lives on in all those he inspired.
Today we’re sharing our 10 favourite Jim Rohn quotes!
1. Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.
2. You cannot change your decision overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
3. Discipline has within it the potential for creating future miracles.
4. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
5. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
6. Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity.
7. Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.
8. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
9. When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
And our personal favourite here at Success Resources UK:
10. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Learn from the man who was personally mentored by Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, at Unleash the Power Within!